It’s easy to register for an instructor account at FRBWeb.com.
- From the Home page, click the Register button on the main menu.
Next, start typing your school name in the Your School box, and then click on your school (name and location) from the selection list, which includes almost all U.S. high schools.
New schools and homeschools are not likely to be on the selection list. If you cannot find your school (name and location) on the selection list, click the “Add Your School” link.
The word “Other” will then be entered into the Your School field. Next, using the Add Your School box, please provide your school name, address, city, state, and zip code, along with any other useful school details.
- Provide your first and last names, your email address, and a password (at least medium strength).
- Click Register for FRBWeb.
- Watch your inbox for an Initial Registration email, followed (with 24 hours) by a Completed Registration email.
- If you have any trouble or questions, please login and use the help system to submit a ticket. You can also send an email to email@example.com. Finally, you can call us at 833-424-7475.
It’s easy to sign up for the Farming is Risky Business learning platform at FRBWeb.com. We’ll follow up via email with your approval and further instructions. Please allow up to 24 hours for your approval to be processed.